View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
vladniko86

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Look at what the auction did to my poor baby :'(

So I found a perfect 2013 FRS on a car auction. Don't ask how it got to auction, I have no idea, but it was clean title with hail. I checked the pictures over a billion times, no damage. Ended up winning the auction, 2013 FRS, hot lava with 31000 miles. Take a look

It was in Detroit and I'm in NY, so I got a towing company to bring it here. Go to pick it up yesterday, and this is what I see.
At the auction, they use forklifts to get the cars onto the trailers. Also, the drivers just don't give a crap about the cars, and since mine was low compared to other cars, the driver ended up hitting it with the forks. I asked the towing company for pictures before it was loaded onto their truck at the auction, and you could see the dents and the giant forklift in the back hahaha. Anyways, the car runs amazing, it's my first manual and I love it. Planning to keep it NA, as I need it for my years through college, but even with only 200 horsies it's still a lot for me to tame. Overall, even despite the damage, which I'll just heat gun and push out, I'm loving the car and the manual tranny especially. Much better than automatic.
vladniko86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vladniko86 For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (10-28-2018)