Old 12-17-2018, 11:25 PM   #13
Go Frogs

Drives: '19 WRX Base in Lapis Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueweltall View Post
If you work in a specific building you could always have them mailed there.

Instead of the post office you could also try your units mail room which should have it's own building number.
I did not mention anything about shipping to the OP's particular building, because if it is like my particular building (a SCIF, aka a secure facility), all mail has to go through the mail room.

and...they highly discourage people from having personal mail (letters let alone boxes) sent to themselves through the government mailroom as it is not official business.

sure, there are stories about people having stuff sent to themselves all the time; however, I'm trying to keep him from receiving some sort of paperwork (counseling tool) or knock on his EPR from abusing government resources.

You want to try and draw attention to yourself for GOOD reasons, not bad ones and you don't want to get on your CC's/shops leadership radar for doing something as silly as sending yourself 4 large non-official boxes through official government mail channels.

Overseas stuff (APO/APE) is a different ballgame.

Dear SoA, what petition do I need to sign to bring the LeVorg 2.0t 6spd to North America?
Go Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Go Frogs For This Useful Post:
Kimsey47 (12-18-2018), Ultramaroon (12-18-2018)