DylanFRS
Lost in Kansas

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS (Raven)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelhaus View Post
Iknowright?
The PC market is ever present and will not be going anywhere for a long, long time. PC's are constantly evolving, and already have available hardware well beyond what the PS4 and XB1 are using. the console advantage is is convenience, ease of operation, and they are focus-built and identical, so software can be coded to be more and more efficient and impressive as time passes.

As far as gamers are concerned, the PC will always hold the bleeding edge of consumer tech, and will always have the edge on hardware capability and hardware/software customizability. The downside is that it's more expensive, have a steeper learning curve, and there's more maintenance.
I jump between console and PC. My only gripe with PC, and this goes with PS/Xbox as well, is that such a small amount of games are exclusive anymore. It is hard to find games that can use my PC to its full capacity because they are all cross-platform. Granted, I think you run into the same thing with PS/Xbox. Cross-platform games are never as good as exclusives.
DylanFRS is offline   Reply With Quote