View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #21
GTM_Challenge

Drives: On track
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twincamRob View Post

Thanks, I was more than happy with how the car did out there. It held in the corners so good. I was real sore the next day, thought I had the flu cause my whole body ached lol. I saw the S2000 you were talking about, looked good! Only saw him run a couple times, super quiet car!
A seat and some harness would really help on track, but would be somewhat of a pain to DD in. Look into a product called the CG Lock - it locks the waist belt of the stock seatbelt to help hold you in place. Makes a big difference.

And the white s2000 is pretty basic. Its got Ohlins suspension, a test pipe, camber joints up front, and that big wing and good tires. Same recipe I'd likely use for an FRS/BRZ to be honest.

That car took 2nd at NASA Nationals last year at Mid-Ohio. The owner/drivers name is Aaron and he specialize in suspension and chassis set up. He's down in Louisville. If you're interested in contacting him to see what he can do for you and helping you set the car up, shoot me a message.

The guy is an absolute wizard. I had been having handling issues in my TT S2000 all season. I talked to him for 5 minutes and he knew exactly what the issue was and how to fix it! He's a great guy too. If you see him on the 13th, stop by and chat. Tell him Austin with the red TT s2000 told you to say hey. I'm sure he'll want to check your car out.
GTM_Challenge is offline   Reply With Quote