Old 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #35
wulfstan

Drives: 2014 Whiteout Monogram 6MT FR-S
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtf114 View Post
Yeah man, it sucks . PM me your address for the lights

Unfortunately CVS didn't have any outdoors cameras facing further than the side walk. Their cameras showed enough of the parking lot to see the other guys truck park, and shows him walking into the store, etc. Although the camera couldn't see past his quarter panel, so you can't see me actually park behind him, you can just see me walk past his car. But the cameras did catch him getting into his truck and him backing up and then pulling forward. But the CVS cameras couldn't see any plates, and Florida doesn't have any front plates. I thought I might get lucky as this happened in a plaza with 5-6 stores, but none of them have cameras facing the parking lot.
SUCKS, Happened to our Lexus, but at my wife's work parking lot. They had camera but wasn't able to clearly show the driver or plates. It did clearly show her park, back into my car and then move their car to another parking spot. Sheesh... Still nothing came from it and the police wouldn't do anything other than admit that the footage shows the accident and it wasn't our fault. Luckily it was just a rear quarter panel and was fixable. Insurance paid for it, so good as new. Good luck with the next vehicle.
~wulfstan
wulfstan is offline   Reply With Quote