KR-S
Sporadic Member

Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Thanked 3,552 Times in 1,746 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn View Post
I've had no problems with mine so far. Cloud saves would be nice, but I'm sure that'll happen sooner or later.

Underpowered? Yes. It's fine. You can run Tetris on a refrigerator, but that doesn't mean it's a shitty game.
Oh, believe me, I am in no way saying the Switch is bad. I've played almost every Nintendo console (sans the Wii U and the Virtual Boy).

I actually do not care that the Switch is underpowered. I've believed in "graphics do not make a good game" and to an extent, I still do. The whole reason for me getting a Switch are for the Nintendo exclusives (which as of right now are sparse, but hopefully will grow as time goes on). I could not care for a AAA title on the Switch, because I already have my PC for those (and ironically, from a PC gamer's perspective, they would view the PS4 and XB1 as underpowered).

As far as issues go, it's just another little reason for me to hold off on getting one, but at the same time, people who have had issues with theirs will always be more vocal about it than people who don't. I just found it funny because a lot of what people are complaining about the Switch is similar to what people complain about the FR-S and BRZ.

Anyway, I like the Switch far more than I do the Wii U, but it will walk a similar path as its predecessor did if Nintendo doesn't get games (both first and third-party) for this thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S is offline   Reply With Quote