View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #2
Jordan Silveira

Drives: 2016 Subaru Series.HyperBlue #631
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Introduction to Automotive Passion

Hey there,

My name is Jordan Silveira. I live in Southern California. I am 24 and have just recently discovered my passion for vehicles. It all started with my first car, I owned a Milano Red 96' Honda Prelude BB1. It had quite a lot going for it 5th gen sunroof conversion, 5 lug conversion, K Sport suspension, ITR wheels, short shifter, AEM fuel regulator, DC headers, AEM CAI, Skunk 2 manifold. This was my Lucy Lude and she was my introduction to cars.

I then had to let Lucy Lude go because it became unreliable. I was the 8th owner and it just had too many cooks in the kitchen. I then got a 2013 Scion tC RS 8.0. This was my Lady Red, Melisandre. Mel for short. I loved this car and went all out by paint matching the interior trim, Five Axis S7F wheels to match the Five:AD body kit Troy Sumitomo and his crew put together. Spec D tails and heads. I also had OEM Audio and that was definitely my favorite mod. Sandy and Daniel are magic in the automotive audio game and can truly say I had a concert hall in my tC. In short, I loved this vehicle but was hit on my passenger side and the car never was the same. I currently have the payments being taken over by family and thus, this allowed me to get my 2016 Subaru BRZ Series.HyperBlue!

I got the car as an unwind vehicle from Subaru of Glendale as "used" with 190 miles. I purchased the car on March 22nd, 2016. I was pretty pleased with the deal I got. Since then I have been babying the car until I could get a nice wash, clay, buff, polish, wax, and clear bra. With that said. Here are some initial pictures. I plan on building my BRZ along the lines of OEM performance parts and modifications. I enjoy very subtle, simplistic, and minimalist modifications.

Last edited by Jordan Silveira; 10-12-2016 at 02:36 AM.
Jordan Silveira is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordan Silveira For This Useful Post:
Mr.Impreza (12-20-2017)