Old 07-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #3
DriftEightSix
Pegasus White

Drives: 86
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMSushi View Post
Hey guys, thought I'd bring this up as its bound to happen. Have had my car for a week now and although I love it to death, thought id give you some feedback to things which ive found might not be right;

1. Filling up petrol - have done three tanks in this car now, every single time I fill up im having the petrol spit out once it hits around 3/4 tank!? Literally 100ml of it all over my hand and the car. Really wierd. Is anybody else getting this?
Nope filled up twice and hasn't happen to me.
2. Gears / Gearbox - Finding that 1st > 2nd and 3rd > 2nd is hard to engage. Has been like this since I left the dealership, however seems to be worse when its cold (especially with the way the weather's been here in Sydney)
I have this issue tooo!!! Thank god I am not the only one!! Damn its hard in the morning!! But notice it all the time :s i thought it was my bad driving....but i am trying really hard not to make it happen always have the clutch 100% enganged ... might ask my dealer about this. (wasn't that bad for the demo car which had 600+ kms on it) my car now has more than that demo car and I am still having issues :s