Sapphireho
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drives: '15 ultramarine
Thanked 18,240 Times in 8,609 Posts
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post
It really goes without saying... but I'll say it anyways.

Everyone, please please please, whether you are driving alone, or in one of the group caravans to the event, during the event, and after the event...

Behave yourselves, drive responsibly, and do not encourage or condone reckless or inconsiderate behavior. YES having so many cars together that look so awesome is going to attract a lot of attention. YES there will be many eyes on you. Please do your best to represent our NorCal86 community in a strong and positive light. And please clean up after yourselves, don't leave a mess at the park for others to clean up (there will be trash cans at the picnic area).

This may seem obvious, and some of you may be rolling your eyes at the above statements. I and my fellow board members took it for granted that people would know and understand these things. And yet, last year someone apparently didn't get the memo, was involved in a serious accident and their car was destroyed. Imagine how upset and devastated you would be if that were to happen to you or your friends. Let alone how it made us the organizers feel when we learned about it.

TL;DR version: behave yourselves and have a good time with the NorCal86 community, try not to ruin the experience for anyone.

Spot on!

Worth repeating.
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote