Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,049 Times in 8,324 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidgogeta View Post
A couple of questions i had:

- How would you comment on the "presence" of the car? Would it stand out on the streets?

- What did you think about the exhaust note?

- what would be your first mod?
k, here's my answers

1. TBH, currently yes. But after that a while no. A while I was driving back from the track and heading to hotel, cop was behind me. He didn't really care at all. I was driving Hot Lava, so it's not dull color here, Bright Orange! You get some attention for a bit from modded car guys, but that's pretty much it

2. Inside or outside? Inside is from intake and I said it, it's quiet when it needed to be and it become loud when it needed to be. As for outside exhaust note, not loud. Prob go for 2.25" exhaust kit, but other than that not loud by any means.

3. Good question. The first mod I will do is Oil Catch Tank. You don't get any gain of HP or TQ. It doesn't drive you faster, just keep the engine live longer. I'll be tracking this car, so I want to make sure oil doesn't go into intake. Boxer engine is well know for that weakness. too much (side) G's, oil will go into the intake and white smoke comes out from the exhaust... & guess what, when I was test driving it, someone (I know who) when big G that oil went up and into intake.

Hope that helped