View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
HaXx

Drives: jrsc_brz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Critique my Widebody plans/budget

Im trying to do as much research as possible, and ask as many questions up front so i can maximize having to buy parts once, right the first time.
im not trying to slap a list together in my mind and have everything go terribly wrong, so im reaching out to those who know, and have more experience than i do
as its going to be static so im not looking to slam it to the ground, but im not a performance driver so i dont need racing parts that would make trackies mouths water. any critique is appreciated, what im getting right, what ill want to reconsider, and anything i completely omitted.

1. THE KIT
Rallybacker v2 16pc (purchased)------------------------$2000
Professional install (quoted)------------------------------$2000
Painting kit to existing oe color-------------------------$2000

2. PLATFORM & HANDLING
fortune auto 500 9k/8k (purchased/installed)-------------$900
wtb used rlca's and toe arms ------------------------------$500

3. WHEELS + TIRES
18x10.5 +15 and spacers--------------------------------------$1600
or
custom 3p-------------------------------------------------------$3000
Tires-----------------------------------------------------------$550

im trying to be conservative/high with my estimates, i know i could get bc coils for 500, and used lca's for much less, xxr's for $800, but i want to buy nice, not twice.
i researched a ton, and did lots of budgeting before getting a JRSC installed and dyno'd and it payed off when it came time to pull the trigger.
im not saying this is the only way i want it done, im willing to spend more, i want to do whats right, and im reaching out to you for advice.

Last edited by HaXx; 01-16-2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: current updates
HaXx is offline   Reply With Quote