Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Pure Automotive

Drives: 2013 FRS Whiteout
Thanked 1,952 Times in 650 Posts
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Gauging Interest for a Tint Install Day @ Pure Automotive Performance

Hey guys,

First and foremost, I hope this doesn't step on @kanundrums toes. I am in no way trying to compete with any other tint guys.

A good friend of mine has been doing tint for 10 years and has his own business doing mobile tint. He has done 4 of my cars over the years and is the only person I let do any of my vehicles. I'm going to talk to him about doing an install day using my shop.

I want to know how many people would be seriously interested in having theirs done so I can get a head count and group price. I'll get all the details about percentages and pricing once I have an idea how many we will do.

I have nothing to profit from this at all, I just want to help out my buddy and I have a couple of friends that will be getting their cars done the same time.

He has been using Johnson Window Films since he began doing tint. I have personally had it on my cars and I have never had problems with blurring, blueing, cracking, fading, or any of the common problems that come from cheaper tints.

-The Tint Is LIFETIME Warranty Against Defects

-The Price Per FRS/BRZ Is $110 For All Windows- Front Windshield Not Included

- 50%, 35%, 20%, and 5% Are Available

If you are in for sure, please PM your name, phone number, and what percent you want. I will need a $10 Deposit to reserve your spot. First come first served on time slots.

Saturday March 2

Which of these dates works better for you?

9:30 Sekal
11:00 ScionFamily
12:30 Markiv
2:00 LPC_FRS
3:30 iiviiystyle
5:00

Paypal Adress: pureautomotiveperformance@gmail.com

Plan on coming early for your appointment in case we're running ahead of schedule. Hang out all day or just come for your appointment, either way we should have a good time!

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Pure Automotive; 02-25-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Pure Automotive is offline   Reply With Quote