Old 12-23-2018, 11:07 PM   #59
Go Frogs

Drives: '19 WRX Base in Lapis Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by J95 View Post
Are these photos showing realistic colors? I love the color but maybe the photography is helping. I never saw this color in real life, and I want to be sure it's a bright and nice silver and different from the regular grey/silver of other cars.

Silver is silver is silver.

yes, there may be several shades of silver, and some manufactures will offer different versions of silver at the same time on the same model (I'm looking at you Audi, BMW, and Porsche), but in the end, silver is silver.

I say this because a silver car will look silver when next to non-silver car. My current car is Reflex Silver and looks like other silver cars, whether they are Reflex Silver or not.

The only real way to tell if the silver is bright or not is to park next to other silver cars from other makes to see if your silver is brighter.

As nice as silver looks, or can look, I'm done with silver. It hides chips and scratches decently, but after having a silver car for 14 years, there is no personality to silver, as a color, and it just blends in with all of the other silver cars; which there are a lot of silver cars out there. So, a good bank robbery car color, along with black, white, and beige.

According the KBB...

Top Three Overall Colors

Looking at the top overall popular colors in the U.S., for all vehicle categories, silver leads the way with white in close second, followed by black.

1.) Silver - 23%, 2.)White - 15%, 3.)Black - 12%

[source: https://www.kbb.com/car-advice/artic...color-to-buy/]

Dear SoA, what petition do I need to sign to bring the LeVorg 2.0t 6spd to North America?
Go Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote