ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,049 Times in 8,324 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeader View Post
Yeah, I made those for awhile, got banned for selling them here and gave up on it because forum admins are only interested in making money, not doing anything for the community (basically "you can sell those but we want our $80 per month to be a vendor"). LM still has the plans for them, I'm sure if you got in touch, they'd be able to make you one again.

I only made 20 plates, 5 of which were BRZ plates. The one in the picture you quoted was my prototype, the final designs were slightly different. I added some anti-skid tape to the plate because the polished aluminum was WAY too slippery.
Before this thread get deleted or etc, I'll clear few things.

1. I see your point that, you want to make something cool for the community. I respect that, but at the same time, you are selling something here. Not just one, but 20 or so item. That count as vending.
2. I'm not sure how it happened, cuz I'm not the one banned you or saw that report, but can you justify to other vendors who actually pay the vendor fees each month to be vendor here that what you try to do was justified? Cuz I can tell you, they'll say "no".
3. Hachi (our admin) ain't by no means money hungry, but he's very VERY strict. There's no grey zone with him and it's literally black and white. Which sometimes I feel lil harsh... but as a mod, I know what's black and what's white, makes thing clear to understand.

You might not like those answer, but please don't make it sounds like we're the only bad guy here.

Thanks

ichi