Old 04-22-2019, 01:19 PM   #55599
p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
It went ok. I thought the homeowner was going to be there. I was kinda disappointed he wasn't since the realtor couldn't answer a lot of my questions. I need to get county records for plans so I can determine if the wall I want to take down in the second garage is not load bearing. It sure looks like someone added it to make the single wide 2 car deep garage into two rooms. I also I want to know where the leach field and septic tank are in case I want to build a shop in the back of the property.

I was kinda shocked how dirty the place is. The garages are just packed with shit, and there were closets I couldn't even open they are so full of shit. I want assurances they will not leave me any of their shit for me to have to dispose of. That happened to me at the house we are at now. Boy, I say shit too much.

I wanted to know where the buried propane tank is, and how big it is.

The appliances in the kitchen all work, but are old. I will want to upgrade the appliances over the next couple years.

Carpets are worn, and the wood floor in the kitchen needs to be refinished. No biggy in the big picture. They are worn, but not disgusting or anything. Just something we would like to replace over the next few years.

The woodwork around the windows and the vaulted ceilings are really cool and pretty.

It is really out in the country, but you are about 4 to 5 miles from major stores and stuff like Costco, home depot, etc.. It is about 25 miles to downtown Boise. 4 miles to either downtown Caldwell or Nampa. It is kinda cool that both Caldwell and Nampa are really working on upgrading the downtown areas. All the towns here want to have to cool downtown with bars, restaurants, shops, etc..

Certainly will not have all the city noise I have here. When we pulled up, a bunch of quail ran across the yard. The neighbors have a rooster that sounds like he doesn't even take a breath between crows all day long. I don't remember hearing him while inside, but walking the yard you hear him. I can never complain about that, since the rooster is there first, and it is the country.

I figure we will be happy there, but like I told my wife, worst case is after living there for a while, we determine we don't like being that for out of town, we clean it up, sell for a profit, and take our time finding another house.
I LOVE Quail.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk