Old 01-20-2020, 11:13 PM   #65309
p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
i've got conflicting respect for dolly. she comes off equal parts amazing human being, and batshit crazy.

AGM.. it's starting to come back to me a little. i knew i got a few details wrong, and was going to edit my post, but decided it was better to just let you correct me on it

at one point, i had done a lot of looking into optima's and how they were different, understanding the battery topology to some extent. in the end, i realized that normal batteries work for all of my needs, and generally forgot everything i thought i needed to know about optima's other than how they separate additional monies from wallets.
Yeah I had a yellow top Optima in my WRX and it worked great. The red top was on my list but it was a bit heavy. The Duracell looks good on paper for what they advertise versus the price. I'm going to try it (in my Fiancée's Impreza haha). My BRZ I'm thinking Shorai. I really want to do a Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron. The Antigravity looks amazing but it's freaking $829... Size is perfect though, great CCA, that's a chunk of change to save 10-15lbs though. The auto restart failsafe is pretty neat .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to p1l0t For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (01-20-2020)