stevo_12v

Drives: Mazda MX-6 Turbo, Toyota GTS86 37J
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimmed View Post
Hahah dosent anything fit on a honda?? :P

Turbo is a 3582 its low mounted up the front but you litterally cant see it. Even looking in the engine bay you may get a glimpse of it but you have to really get in close its hidden away nicely.

ATM the software is BRZEdit But I think Tony might be looking at ecutek in the near future but not to sure.

Thats actually the heat exchanger at the front. It runs a W2A setup. Which is sitting under that "Coyoda" labled box at the front of the engine bay. The intake they used to use the standard one so it looked even more stock but issues were to hard to get oil lines in for oil coolers etc. So now there custom making that intake the pod sits in the bumper. Harder to change and check but much more room in the engine bay it self.

Keep in mind this is on an auto. I was going with a 3076 but Tony/Al said with the auto it will mask a bit of the lag anyway and they were very keen to see if they could fit the new bigger turbo down there....and they did!.

Only issue we are worried about is the auto not handling enough power. I have a spare to be built if needed but we will play it by ear. The setup is making alot of torque it should be a blast.

Hope that answered most questions just quote again if I missed any will try and reply

hmmmm brzedit.. n 3076.. u got my attention