View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #5
whyreeto

Drives: GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hey buddy, DO NOT get the blue illuminated foot lights, i got it from the dealers for 2xx when i got my car...i regret every second of it....

firstly, it looks NOTHING like what you see on photos...eg: i was told by the dealer that the footwell light was the SAME as the one on aurions and rukus. if you go to the toyota website, you can see the illustrations of it and it looks beautiful and classy? but in real life, i was disappointed and shocked to the max bro....that 2xx dollars was not worth it...

from my perspective, ill probably take a photo of this tomorrow and post it here instead, but it is NOT VISIBLE at all during late afternoons (when its getting dark)...and most importantly, its only 60% visible during night times...it DOES NOT look like the ones on the website...

furthermore, as there are PEDALS on the drivers side, the pedals block the majority of the blue lights!! it ONLY looks less than reasonable on the passenger's footwell area.
and for some reason, i think the GT came with standard halogen lights for footwell, but they are just ridiculous, its barely noticeable (worse than the blue lights)...but now, if i stare at the details of the beam, i can see a little yellow mixed with blue...

I AM JUST so devastated!! ill try get a photo for u tomorrow, a photo is worth a thousand words and a thousand regrets!!
whyreeto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to whyreeto For This Useful Post:
davey90 (08-23-2012)