View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 06:50 PM   #16
Lust

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeresMyMind View Post
there are places you can use a phillips head screw driver to aim them higher manually. even with the oem ones, you can aim them manually.

what i do is set the height to 2, (There are 6 total settings) on the switch then. aim them the proper height using a phillips head screw driver on the headlight itself. (park 25ft (10m)from a wall on flat ground. the height of the left side of the cutoff should measure 2" (5cm) lower than the height from the ground to the center of the headlight).

then while driving you have a good range to adjust the height using the leveling wheel in the cabin. I aim them lower when driving through the city and higher when going through the country side.

-B

this is the back of your headlight, if you look at the top of the small grey box (the leveler motor) there is a spot to insert the screwdriver on the top. OR you can use an 8mm wrench/socket.

I don’t think my model came with that switch you’re talking about but I’ll double check. I’ll give the manual adjustment a shot too.
Lust is offline   Reply With Quote