Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Swoopes View Post
Ichitaka05,

This looks great. My 2017 BRZ is pretty much stock, but I'd love to stop out and see what others have done with their cars.

What times on Saturday? Address?
If I'm not showing (boring stock) can we park nearby?
Can I still pay the registration fee, or will someone be collecting there?

Bill
Sorry, I didn't get the notification that you posted here... damn vBulletin.

Anyways, Saturday's event info:
9432 Center Point Ln, Manassas, VA 20110
Time: 12pm~3pm

What's happening on Sat.
Car show: If you're competing in car show then yes, you need to pay $5 registration fee before hand. That $5 will go into Make-a-Wish Mid-Atlantic as a chairty.
Swap Meet: You might be able to find & buy other member's used parts for cheap... or if you go some parts to sell, bring it with you, so you can sell it.
Dyno: If you're interested in doing the dyno contact Ptuning at freddy@ptuning.com or daniel@ptuning.com. Space is limited, so it's good idea not to procrastinate. You said, your car is stock, so it might be a good idea to get it now. When you mod it & dyno it later, you can see how much power you got.
Stickers & tshirt: Will be selling some event stickers & tshirts. Can pre-order em soon (just finishing up the design).
Other: We got tasty food trunk & beer waiting for you, so make sure to be there hungry or thirsty for few drinks! *drink responsibly*

But other than that it's all free meet & greet event, so don't need to buy ticket or anything!

Hope that answer you questions.