Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #134
JPM Coachworks

Drives: Honda S2000, Subaru STI
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JPM Coachworks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshman View Post
Love all of these pieces. I recommend that you try and make the passenger side dash cover. The part that goes around the radio. Also, any plans or could you recover the factory seats in alcantara?
@Marshman The factory seats will not be an problem. We have already taken a set apart to understand how they are built and where we may make adjustments/improvements and or customizations for a client. We are also working on a product for the silver dash trim pieces in which we will join the two together and create a stitched leather and Alcantara variant. We will be certain to post to the forum once this is complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentMike View Post
I have a question for Matt (2pt5RS) regarding the prototype shift boot you have. During installation, do you have to remove the reverse lockout collar to get the old boot out and the new boot in?

Really looking forward to seeing their whole line of accessories for our cars.

Are you perchance going to be at this Sunday's Caffeine and Octane?

Thanks,

Mike
@SilentMike Our replacement shift boot for the 6-speed manual BRZ/FR-S/86 shift lever is designed to simply slide over the lock-out collar and sit snug against it once fully installed. We do not use a snap or velctro attachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazztennor View Post
bumping this thread and wondering when this will all be available??????
@jazztennor Our first group of products has been released to our product catalog on our website at http://www.jpmcoachworks.com/jpm/sho...cion-fr-s.html and http://www.jpmcoachworks.com/jpm/sho...ubaru-brz.html.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briang0901 View Post
How much to get this done? Looks amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie View Post
If only I didn't have such high self-restraint; their work looks amazing and they're only ~4 hours away from me! A little Alcantara goes a long way towards making the BRZ's interior look even more upscale.
@Subie We are available at our workshop private appointments and would be thrilled to discuss your project with you at your earliest convenience be in at our workshop or via telephone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briang0901 View Post
For something like this I'd make the drive... cheaper than getting new leather seats. Wonder how long it would take them to fabricate...
@briang0901 Let's talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniGuy View Post
Still waiting for my quote. Maybe after SEMA?

Has anyone discussed or looked at how hard it would be to do replace the pleather on the door with alcantara. Can these panels even be removed? Part of me wants to do the center transmission tunnel in real leather as well but maybe I am getting carried away?
@MiniGuy Please excuse me for asking as we are still catching up -- did you email us for a quotation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFRS View Post
Just wondering if any other colors are available? i would love to change my accents to a silver instead of the red.
@FreshFRS But of course! All of our products are available in any material, material color and thread color via special order. Please contact us at your convenience to discuss your ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
I was thinking of replacing the perforated leather center section with Alcantara. I'd probably leave the grained leather there. Maybe do the bottom door pocket as well as the speaker panel in leather, too?
@Turbowned If convenient, I would like to continue our correspondence via email or over the telephone so that we may better discuss your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1681 View Post
Sign me up! That is awesomely awesome
@jm1681 Thank you for your kind words! Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any questions or concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by czar07 View Post
I dont know if this has been covered in this thread, but i assume all your products apart from hand brake boot will fit RHD?
@czar07 We offer the majority of our products in left and right hand types where applicable. If there is an item that you do not see on our website specific to your right hand drive 86, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
Wow, under $500 for all that! Not bad at all! Now they just need to add sunvisors, headliner, and steering wheel and I'll be ready to drop coin the moment my BRZ gets here
@Turbowned Let us know. We got ya covered (no pun intended)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by was385 View Post
I'm trying to hold off as long as possible, but I think I'll end up with at least the gauge cluster housing, shift, and e-brake boots.
@was385 That is understandable. We look forward to building your order when the time is right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie View Post
Why are so few products available in leather? I prefer the look of leather over alcantara.
@Subie The vast majority of our product offerings are available in both Alcantara and leather. We are more than happy to build your request to order using the material(s) of your choice. However, select items are not offered in leather due to fitment constraints. If you see an item not offered in leather but would prefer to see it in such, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen View Post
It's sorta their thing. Easier to wrap in alcantara as well I believe.
@Gen While this is the case, the easiest approach is not necessarily the one which is chosen as it rarely successfully achieves the design goals for the client's project. Alcantara is much thinner than leather and as a result, it is preferred for areas that have tight fitment tolerances.

Best Regards,
Alex

JPMCoachworks.com

Last edited by JPM Coachworks; 11-17-2012 at 12:35 PM.
JPM Coachworks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPM Coachworks For This Useful Post:
jazztennor (11-17-2012), Turbowned (11-17-2012)