View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #132
Nafe

Drives: Mt Fuji Red 86 GT
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPM Coachworks View Post
I believe what you are looking for is a diamond stitch, which consists of building a grid on a work surface (2" spacing on X-axis and 3" spacing on the Y-axis for example) and drawing the template by hand. We then use one of our single stitch JUKI sewing machines to sew these lines. We offer a pattern like this on a few of our catalog items as well as on any special order item and or client project. I like the pattern; however, it is very easy to over use and immediately changes the impact the pattern has on the project (unique and or eye-catching -> potentially tacky).

Now that I look at the photo again, it would appear that what is shown here are squares, rotated 45°. Also, I'd like to point out that the Recaro seat model here is the Recaro Sportster CS. I absolutely love this seat. It's a JPM favorite and we have one on display in our workshop.

We will be certain to keep an extra on hand for the holidays for you

While we have produced a few for current orders and or prototyping, I do not believe I have actual catalog images on hand. I am more than happy to take a few quick photographs for you. We have chosen to use a beautiful line of leather from one of our favorite leather companies here in the US. The line is GreenGuard certified, semi-aniline dyed and incredibly supple (but an excellent choice for higher-use areas such as the shift and brake boot).

Thank you! You are indeed correct, we have the option for both Left-Hand and Right-Hand drive countries on our website.

Cheers,

Alex
JPMCoachworks.com
Sounds good, Alex, if you could send pics, would be very keen
Nafe is offline   Reply With Quote