Old 09-03-2019, 01:41 PM   #150
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,177 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabTheWheel View Post
Mike, after watching your lap a few times it seems to me like 90% of the time I'm missing out on is between cottons corners and Phil hill the more technical part of the track. Over Phil Hill into the sweeper and through the esses is my favorite part of the track. You're at least 5 mph faster through Riverside, 5mph faster through off ramp and cottons corners. So much more speed through club corner your top speed before bus stop was like 10 mph faster, not to mention how quickly you blaze through the bus stop like it's not even there. So pretty much I was only faster at driving the straight parts of the track with my V8. Hopefully I didn't shoot myself in the foot for progressing as a driver with all this power. I have tried to grow slowly with the platform over time.

My 1st frs I drove stock for 2 years, only upgraded tires. The last 2 years has pretty much been dreaming about driving an 86 with power on track and not have it break down. I was really starting to feel a connection with the car by the end of the 2nd day.
Do you have a datalogger yet?
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote