Old 10-02-2018, 05:36 PM   #377
WORKS

Drives: WORKS CARB Legal Turbo BRZ
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scracho View Post
Are these kits still available?
Yes they are! In fact, we just updated to Garrett's Ball bearing turbos for greater efficiency and improved spooling times!

Feel free to contact us for more information at info@worksmotorsports.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy View Post
I've been looking into getting this turbo kit for my car, I was wondering for whoever has the kits, how its holding up since the kit has been installed?? I'm new to turboing and tuning and trying to learn about them.. I was looking all over for reviews, or updates of the turbo.. so if anyone can provide input on their kit and how it's holding up that would be awesome!!
Our kit has been engineered to OEM+ standards with the goal of maintaining reliability and drivability. We use genuine parts and the highest quality materials. I have been daily driving the WORKS Turbo BRZ for the last three thousand miles (including a 1000 mile road trip) without so much as a hiccup! The car is driven hard quite often at track and drift events. Generally, all we ever need to change is fluids, tires, and brakes! We have many customers who religiously track their vehicles and love the kits.

- WORKS Team
WORKS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WORKS For This Useful Post:
DAEMANO (12-22-2018)