View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:35 PM   #11
ssidd

Drives: 2015 Scion FRS - Asphalt
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pretty sure, i've made up my mind that i'm going to eat the cost and store the car for the month. I have too many higher priorities at the moment and am traveling almost every week this month so i can't find time to take it a specialty shop.

The parts are correct, ordered them from FT86SpeedFactory and when i was installing them, i had compared the stock to SPC and they had lined up correctly. Cam bolts and washers were installed at the hub with washers on the outside, then reuse the remaining hardware for the other connections. I had tested the adjustment when the car was on the lift and seemed to be as intended.

Didn't get a chance to get a pic, but definitely can tell its cambered, not crazy stanced (or whatever the term is) but it is noticeable. A lot more than lowered stock.

Speaking with the tech, it seems he's got the toe maxed out and is trying to pull the camber in. He kept trying to refer me to adjustable toe arms and that will help him bring the camber in. Nope, not buying it...

Thanks guys, never expected it to become such a headache....
ssidd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ssidd For This Useful Post:
strat61caster (02-21-2017)