Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trettiosjuan View Post
Good work.

I do wonder if there is any further discussion on long term effects of running lean even on low load but for extended times? What to look for when logging, what could go wrong? Target AFR 14.7? Is this both DI and indirect injection?

Also what happens during the warm upv phase?

Sorry lots of questions

If you have a look at the stock rom fueling tables you will see it runs leaner than these tunes for higher rpm and loads.

The OL AFR fueling tables are the target afr, their are tables for the di\pi ratios but the overall target afr is determined by the ol fuel table and a couple of closed loop offset tables when running in closed loop.

Ethanol generally results in lower exhaust temps than petrol.

As always these tunes are provided free with no guarantee, run at your own risk.
@Wayno and myself have been running them for a few months and mine is running leaner tables than the ones posted here, however everyones fuel blends are different..

always check your tune is running reasnoble fuel trims less than 10%, your wot afr follows open loop fuel table and little or no knock and iam at 1.

by warmup phase assume you mean high rev cold start, as far as we know this is just to heat cats for emmisions purposes, you still need to give you car about 10 minutes to get coolant and oil to operating temps, regardless of what alterations you make to starup phase
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve99 For This Useful Post:
Trettiosjuan (03-30-2015), Wayno (07-25-2016)