Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Hmmm... quite sad to hear some of you would consider missing or don't regret not going to prom.

I think everyone should go to their prom even if you don't have a date, don't like dancing, or not the most popular person. Just enjoy the time with the friends you have, since most people will only have one chance to go to prom in their life. Then you can do whatever may come up after the event. That's when the real fun happens imo.
Nah~~

The Juniors during my Senior year picked where the seniors went. Which in turn sucked. Because both of our classes at the time were extremely competitive. Especially since they lost the lipsync competition.

It's also super strange when you go with your group of friends and you're the only single one.

Nothx. Lol I was ecstatic to go at one point. Until I found out it was because I wasn't attractive as the other girls. I liked games. They thought I was weird. I love sports. They thought I was a super tomboy and at that time my entire basketball team was either lesbian or bisexual with the exclusion of myself and two others.

Pft. I still hold my stand on having no regrets. Lol Girl's would be super jelly if you danced with their dates anyway. Pf.. Fking lame. Lol

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86