Old 04-15-2015, 06:43 PM   #11
WhiteFRS69

Drives: 2014 Scion FRS
Thanked 1,432 Times in 756 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarb View Post
Lots of shopping. If you want to go to an outlet further out for the best prices, there is one about 30-40 minutes away on a shuttle bus(i think they still do it). Just need to find one, or uber it. Lots of shopping for the women everywhere. Just depends on how much you want to spend. Just make sure if you go, have a schedule or you will waste a day shopping and not enjoying your stay.

Sports car won't fit four people. There is very little grip in vegas as it is dusty. I wouldn't recommend it if you are recovering from the night before. There is LVMS las vegas motor speedway, but isn't great, and go karts too, but I doubt the ladies would want to go, unless they are too busy shopping!

Bring pool clothes/sun glasses and nice dinner clothes/blue man group, and good walking shoes(tell the ladies!) as you will be walking a lot and it is hot during the day.

Food, it depends on what is your min-max budget. Lots of mid, mid-high, high end places. Buffet's everywhere. You can save money buy buying bottles of alcohol/ water/food/munchies at the grocery store. Or gambling 20/40 dollar tables and ordering two drinks at a time.(two sitting, one playing, one watching, and two standing, order 4 drinks, as soon as the drinks come, tip good and order 4 more!)

Try the 20/40 dollar sandwich(tip) at the check in counter and ask for a room upgrade when you check in. If they can't help you out, they will usually not take your money. It is usually a much better room that worth more than worth the tip. You can make a small request(like a view of the pool, or jaccuzi), they are there to help you.
thanks, i appreciate the tips/tricks!
WhiteFRS69 is offline   Reply With Quote