Old 05-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #141
JPM Coachworks

Drives: Honda S2000, Subaru STI
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JPM Coachworks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen View Post
I know some people are waiting for pics, so as soon as I can get my hands on a decent camera, I'll throw some up. Cell phone doesn't do it justice.

And for good measure:

@Gen Looks phenomenal! Looking forward to the rest of the pictures. Nice to see the engine bay as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brzninja View Post
This may be a dumb questions, but what is the difference between bonded and non-bonded. Does that mean if it has the adhesive already on the material or not?

I'd love to purchase this but wouldn't be able to ship the part out / visit you guys.
@brzninja As @Gen said, the bonded piece has the two separate dash panels bonded into one solid piece and wrapped as solid piece, while the non-bonded is wrapped in two separate pieces. Here are the two side by side:

We can source the part from Subaru and wrap a new set. We may even offer a core-swap/core-deposit, and at the very least we will offer a buy-back on factory parts. Please feel free to contact us directly via PM or email at sales[at]jpmcoachworks[dot]com if you have any additional questions. For all of our Northeastern friends and friends making the trip, we will be at the Wicked Big Meet next month as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSOmegaX View Post
Argh makes the wait for mine even worse...haha can't wait to see it Alex/Andrew!
@DSOmegaX I should have some photos for you tomorrow. Thank you again for the patience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laika View Post

Did you have any extra padding added? It looks
@Laika: We made a one-off wheel with 1/4" of added thickness for @Scooby South. I doubt it will be a catalog or configurable option moving forward unless the demand is extremely high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby South View Post
And the OBLIGATORY installed pic.. This thing absolutely ROCKS..JPM Coachworks FTW

@Scooby South: Looks amazing! We are extremely happy that you enjoy the wheel! I can really tell the added thickness now that it is installed.

Cheers,
Andrew

-JPMCoachworks.com
JPM Coachworks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JPM Coachworks For This Useful Post:
Gen (05-09-2013), Laika (05-09-2013), Scooby South (05-09-2013)