View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
mickey177

Drives: Whiteout AT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Responses?"Scion FR-S kill (not surprising...) "

So I was strolling google to find the latest new about the FR-S because I am dying to get one. And I happen to come accross this.

"
Scion FR-S kill (not surprising...)
Well there is an FR-S at a local dealership that everyone and their cousin has been drooling over. Tonight I was out just cruising going to get food and I see it. The guy is driving very "spirited" and theres a dealer plate on it. I figured lets see if he will play. Well he is getting onto the highway, so I decide to follow. He takes off around a bend and up the on ramp, balls to the wall. Well at this time I am about 6 cars behind, I get on it and start reeling him in. By the time I get to the top of the on ramp(1/8 mile or so..) I am already within 2 lengths. I go to the passing lane and proceed to WALK around him. I put about 4 lengths on him up to about 120 and shut her down. I got a buddy that used to work at this dealership so I am gonna see if he can figure out who it was and maybe we will re-run, although I think it would just be a waste of gas. I am stock BTW...

"
http://www.calibersrt4.net/street-ra...urprising.html

Made me a little upset. Like we say in the south "them are some fighting words". So will someone put on a turbo and beat this guy.lol.
mickey177 is offline   Reply With Quote