View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 12:53 PM   #95
James H

Drives: 2017 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thill View Post
I sold my BRZ because I needed 4 doors and a functional backseat as the kids grew.

Got a WRX which I drove for about 1.5 years then got a Golf R which I drove for 1.5 years and then sold that for a C7 Z51 and a Honda Fit. Ended up driving the Fit wayyyy too much and the C7 way to little and sold both for a Focus RS that I bought new for a steal (sat on the dealer lot for almost a full year).

Been driving the Focus RS for over a year and in many ways its the perfect compromise (very fun, very functional) but I still miss RWD light cars.

I have room in my garage for an ND Miata which is likely my next purchase but trying to decide if I keep the RS or get the Miata and something else that is fun like a Fiesta ST.

I really like the twins but I like to try different cars so not sure I would buy another unless they added more power or made some big changes.
What did you like/dislike about the WRX and Golf R. I am thinking about eikther one to replace my wife’s 2012 RDX. She is biased towards AWD.
James H is offline   Reply With Quote