View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 04:40 AM   #1
MNGBRZ

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking FT86Speedfactory is just awesome. Not any other retailer is comparable.

This was my second order i placed with FT86Speedfactory. I ordered $1200 of stuff from them, and their shipping and response was fast. However, i lost my package from the front door on the delivered date, and I contacted FT86Speedfactory for desperate help. Without a lot of questions, they resent the whole order, yes!!! $1200 of stuff the next day. I received the items 5 days later with signature required delivery. On the second delivery, there was a TRD push button (the wrong one that does not fit the factory push start system. It was my mistake. I placed the order that way). And they shipped out the right product within a day with a return slip that i can return the other wrong TRD push start button. Yes, they sent it out before i even returned the wrong part for exchange.
This is a real customer service guys. This is a company that values long term relationship with their customer. I will be buying every mods and parts from them from now on. I highly recommend them. Company that practices ethical and good business model needs recognition, and they got mine here on this forum and on social media groups.
Thank you again SpeedFactory. You guys are awesome.
MNGBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MNGBRZ For This Useful Post:
Lonewolf (05-30-2015)