FRS Justin

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
SMH
Are you saying its not coming out of the nozzle at 900psi lol

You really aren't man enough to admit your wrong....smh you even posted the facts I guess copy and paste caught up with you...
its ok have it your way 300hp stock bottom end N/A fa20s exist, stock rods can handle high boost and everything we have debated about is true you win

Here read this if you still disagree it has 900 psi at the nozzle call the guys and tell them they are crazy...
http://www.badasscars.com/index.cfm/...rod/prd288.htm

and explain to everyone here where the 1000 psi goes leaving the tank to the end of the nozzle. I bet its magic huh.... smh

I can't Barney this down any lower someone else is going have to give you a physics lesson on flow and volume not to mention thermodynamics, to think you questioned my knowledge...sad indeed

How can you even have input on a subject when you don't understand the theory behind it is beyond me. That screams troll. Your like the talk show host Jerry Springer who feels out the room to see what the audience is thinking then takes it to the guest on the show.

If you want to learn you have to be humble and like you told me "think outside the box" It's best you stick to driving and leave engines to other people. Hell you thought NOS was plumbed in before the MAF lol

Last edited by FRS Justin; 12-16-2015 at 08:22 AM.
FRS Justin is offline   Reply With Quote