Old 02-15-2019, 03:06 PM   #6
VerusEric

Drives: BRZ, STI, GT350R, Supra, 987.2
Thanked 2,529 Times in 780 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig85 View Post
So for 3 easy installments of $25k, this aero package could be mine?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
We're trying to keep it low cost. That being said; 5 figures is a given in materials alone when you are talking about aero that can make over 3000 lbs of downforce at 160MPH. Everything needed to then hold these pieces to the chassis have to be built extremely well and that stuff costs money. Keep in mind the components we are actually making see more than this force as well because we need to offset the lift that the vehicle's body produces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgranberg11 View Post
I saw their car at the last GL event in October last year. Sick car, they were already running your rear diffuser. It was unfortunate though because I just kept hearing that they were constantly running into issues on track.
You are correct. They are running into oiling issues which is a common FA20 issue it seems likes. That being said; we're hoping to help them out on the oil cooling side which was their most recent series of hardships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B T View Post
Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. What kind of transmission was that?
Holinger, we answer this in Episode 2 below as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi788 View Post
Just a guess but I would assume that is was this one they have listed on their site.

http://www.ft86speedfactory.com/holi...l#.XGbiUVVKiUk

Episode 2 is up! Link is below.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTng-uFGPQ&t[/ame]

Thanks,
Eric
VerusEric is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VerusEric For This Useful Post:
ATL BRZ (02-19-2019), TheStig85 (02-15-2019), Tristor (02-25-2019), wparsons (03-19-2019)