Old 05-28-2018, 07:39 PM   #22
johan

Drives: '14 981CS, '99 NB1
Thanked 1,201 Times in 631 Posts
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliotw View Post
On the note of Ft86 speedfactory. I had an annoying experience with them. Ordered a big shipment for the new car. A 50 dollar clear corner lights were back ordered and so they were holding up the rest of my large shipment.(which is annoying but understandable) I kindly sent an email to them asking them to do a partial shipment. They said sure and the items will be shipped out today. This was already 4 business days after my order. Come the next week my order still hadn't shipped. I was like WTF. So I emailed them again asking what's going on and I am unhappy with the timeless of my order. Finally, 7 days after my first email with the customer support I get a second email and their confirm its going to ship today. SO the order finally ships. I was hoping they would upgrade the shipping for free or give me some token for not shipping an order for 10 days from original order date. But they didn't. I've bought so many items before from FT86 and its always been great. Sad to have this experience on my biggest order yet. Not sure if I will order from them again. YMMV
I've had some interesting experiences with them as well. I too have bought a lot from them over the years. Some transactions go through lightning fast, no problems, other things are like pulling teeth... Who knows.

Can I ask a favor? If/when you have a reason to get under the car and pull the underbody covers, can you snap some photos of how the flexible draw stiffener is mounted under there? We bought a couple of those from Subaru and what I got did not fit on the car at all - there's a bunch of us in the tS parts thread wondering wtf happened. The dealer insisted it was the right part for a 2018 tS, but what we received looked nothing like the JDM version and I could not find a way to mount it to the car. Hoping to get some kind of confirmation on the dealer/Subaru screwing up in the parts system or there being some missing pieces I didn't know about. Please please please
johan is offline   Reply With Quote