View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #42
PandaBRZ

Drives: SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
I think I realized that my BRZ would never be perfect forever when I first bottomed out and scratched the front lip. I had a crisis driving home after that asking, "Why am I so stupid" and "Do I even deserve this car?" I quickly got over it.

Cars are meant to be driven and I am happiest driving my BRZ. I don't obsess about keeping it pristine but I don't abuse it either. I wash and wax frequently, just because it makes the car so much easier to clean next time. I also find detailing a car very relaxing. My friends think I do it because I'm obsessed with my car but honestly, I'd do this for any car I own.

I just drove 1100 miles in my BRZ. It was covered in dirt and got a few new rock chips but that's OK. It gives it more character and shows that my car is not a garage queen. A car is a car, and shouldn't be causing you undue amounts of stress. I get enough of that in my daily life.

My BRZ makes me forget about my stresses. After 10 months of ownership, I still love it as much as I did picking it up at the dealer. Actually, I love it more since I've had so many good times with the car already.

Read my writing about the BRZ on my website.
PandaBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote