View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 08:00 AM   #363
brzaapi
CAR-AHOLIC

Drives: 2018 BRZ Ts - CWP
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Well I have an actual VIN now, and my car is slated to be here by Feb. 2nd or maybe before. I had a possible date of around 18th of Feb. But, when we put our order in it was for the Limited w/PP car in either CWP (My 1st choice, wifes 2nd) or CBS (My 2nd choice, wifes 1st). Well, at the time CWP was listed first, but my salesguy (yes i always talked to the same guy, if you find a salesman who will work for you, stay with them) kept looking and a Black one was shown to be coming sooner. So we hopped over.

This will be our 4th damn BRZ. First one we got rid of to go to a Cayman, then we had our first kid. So back to a BRZ(white), it was wrecked in an icey 10 car pile up, not our fault. Then we got our 3rd one(black), tracked it hard as well as the others. Then driving home from an AX, i was 2 miles from my house, and an older man in an F150 shot across what he thought was a gap between trucks (guess where i was) and t t-boned me. I lived, car didnt.

So, we decided to wait for a PP car. Hopefully this one will survive a bit. But we love our BRZs. I usually track my S2000, but we both share time on the BRZ. This one will be more of a semi-DD for me and weekend toy for her. I've already got CSG getting me a list of parts together for some upgrades. The good thing about tracking 3 of these, is we already really know what we want to do to the car. Plus this is the funnest car to wrench on, so easy a caveman( or a millennial) could do it.

Still wanted to share my update, with my VIN and date of delivery. I'm excited. Wife's excited. Happy early Valentines to us.

Oh and since we have a VIN, I have an MSRP. I am proud of my purchase price as well.
MSRP - $30,260
Invoice - $25,518

I am picking it up at invoice. I expected invoice to be around 26,800 to 27,100. But this is what the computer shows. Which is good cause I already have quite a tab building up with CSG.
brzaapi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brzaapi For This Useful Post:
DatsunDimer (01-04-2017), Psilox (01-04-2017), ToySub1946 (01-04-2017)