Sapphireho
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drives: '15 ultramarine
Thanked 18,246 Times in 8,613 Posts
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Speaking of bashed up props. This morning mrs humfrz had a hairdressers appointment, so, the toddler and I were looking for something to do.

So, I decided to break out this little radio controlled car/airplane that I got for X-Mass. After charging up the batteries, I was going to teach the toddler how to drive it - not fly it.

So, I explained that the controller on the left was for the airplane and NOT to touch that one. The controller on the right is for the car - that's the one to use - the one on the right.

OK, so far so good. In no time she had it zooming around the house. Then it got stuck under the couch, she set the controller down to move the car.

When she resumed, the vehicle flew straight up, hit the ceiling, bounced into the chandler and onto the floor.

I said to her, no-no use the controller on the right! She said she was using the one on the right! - and hit it again to show me. The plane took off again.

Yep, you guessed it, when she picked up the controller for the second time, she was holding it backwards -

me for not supervising her closer -

humfrz
What does this thing look like?