View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:06 PM   #34
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,177 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
I may run a GReddy kit on my car, but I'm probably more familiar with the JDL kit than most owners and shops.

Tons of oil burning? Check your vacuum lines and PCV system. You may be sucking in oil inadvertently.

DW pumps and injectors are just fine. That's what I run on my own, championship winning car. ID injectors are better, but you're likely not at a power level where it will make a significant difference. ID injectors are much easier to tune for tuners who want the injector data handed to them on a silver platter, so it's often recommended by tuners who don't want to or don't know how to really get low duty cycle pulse width down.

As for a return, DT has no obligation to take a return, although they may, with a re-stocking fee.

Do you want to get tuned by the guy who helped DT and JDL build their reputations? He's a part owner at CSG now.

Also, many vendors and customers are frustrated with DT precisely for the issues you've described. 86Speed will be selling CSG tunes moving forward, like many other vendors who previously had great experiences with DT when Zach was their primary point of contact, sales rep, and tuner.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (07-22-2019), Conman (07-21-2019), maslin (07-22-2019), mrloko (07-22-2019)