BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro22 View Post
Say it isn't so! If you need a car with 4 doors I would be under the philosophy of "in addition to" instead of "in lieu of". =)
Ya, very sad but got my priorities straight... In an ideal world, that would be the case, I'd keep the BRZ for the weekends and have a DD car, but unfortunately, having 2 cars is just not in the cards right now. On the other hand, it will just have to be a fun sedan! I'll be checking out a local Focus RS that the original customer passed on the order this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caschnd1 View Post
All the kids in our house are grown and gone. It's still nice to have the 4 door option. So I drive a 2016 STi and my wife has the supercharged BRZ. Either one is fun to drive
I'm actually also shopping around for an STI since the RS markups have been ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro22 View Post
My other semi-daily driver is a Honda Fit and my wife has a BMW X1 so we're good to go. My daughter is only 3 but I keep a car seat in the back of the FR-S for when I need to pick her up from school. I only remove it when I go autocross.
Ya, I also have a car seat in the rear passenger that works just fine with my 2 yo, but don't think having her behind me and a baby seat next to her is feasible.

Not to go too far off topic, I did flash to the latest CARB tune from Edelbrock and first impressions: I can't tell the difference lol. I think there is a hint of hesitation here and there, but I positive that is due to the pedal learning and will probably go away after I've driven it some more. Either way, I'll be keeping this in my back pocket when the time comes and switch back to the DT tune since I already have the D-box.
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigFatFlip For This Useful Post:
Nitro22 (10-05-2016), TofuJoe (10-05-2016)