View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 03:04 AM   #46
BRZSS

Drives: Hyper Blue
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezoris View Post
I am not going to comment on the negative press any further, no point.
Aka, You have a valid point and I don't have a comeback for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezoris View Post
Most importantly, do you or have you owned an 86? Because you have about 10 posts on here. If you have some mysterious contribution to this forum let me know but otherwise going to take it mostly as trolling and butt hurt.

I suggest you make your own outlet or video channel so you can get your word out on how you do things, then maybe we can have more balanced debate.
You don't have as many posts as me so your points are invalid, go get youtube famous then you'll be relevant? Is that what your saying here?

Sorry didn't know I had to bow down to a higher post count and a youtube channel.

If that's the best you can respond with it, only proves you have no valid arguments against what I've already said.

You bought an modded a car you had NO BUSINESS getting involved in. Because you weren't willing to take the risks that a new platform brings and it burned you out when the problems piled up. Had you waited, these problems would of been identified by others and you could better plan a build knowing them in advance.

That's it.
Again, not down talking your contributions. If people like you didn't rush in and find the landmines first, the platform wouldn't grow nearly as fast. But if you want to run head first into an unknown potential mine field. Don't be surprised when you blow your legs off. And then bitch about it afterwards.

And yes I do own an 86. All though that's entirely irrelevant to the point here and doesn't somehow excuse your shortcomings.

@gtslow , Your thoughts are valid. The difference between you and @Dezoris is you're thinking them now, not after. The choice to mod a vehicle is not for everyone. We mod cars as statements of ourselves. What we like, what we want. Sure you can save an extra 20k and go get a Corvette. You could save 40k more and get a Viper too. You get a 86 because thats the car "you" want. It speaks to you for some reason. You may want more performance out of it. You might instead want looks and style. It's your car. At the end of the day drive it for yourself and invest in it what your willing to. Don't buy a car thinking you'll make it more like something else though. All that means is you can't afford the other thing and that thing is what you really want instead. @Dezoris bought this car with the idea he was going to turn it into something he desired more. He is the biggest example of Buyers Remorse I've ever seen.

Again, research, study. Learn. Make well informed decisions before jumping on something. Not buying a brand new car that's never been tested or proven yet.
BRZSS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BRZSS For This Useful Post:
zc06_kisstherain (03-24-2016)