Old 03-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #174
gt86mods
Toyobaru Obsessed

Drives: 97' Civic Coupe
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
Since I wanted to be on the first allocation of BRZs, I put my money down before March 1st and I became first in line at my dealer for a BRZ. On the morning of March 1st, my order was put in first, and I'll have the first allocation (Was that enough 'firsts' ?).

If you don't care to be among the first buyers, then it's okay to wait. Especially since the rumor is that the FR-S will be produced in greater numbers, and therefore be more available.
Lucky! Hopefully you'll have your BRZ early and have all summer to enjoy it. I've heard that there will be twice as many FR-S than BRZ for US production this year so with those odds I feel I'm in good hands.

As long as I get my car this year I'm fine. I'm not looking for bragging rights or anything, I just wanna get my hands on one just as much as we all do. I'm thinking August, late summer is when I'll get mine I'm in no rush and if the dealer I'm working with tells me they don't have a waiting list or aren't taking deposits I'm not going to keep pushing them more than I already have. I'll just sit tight and see what happens. Earlier would be great, but I'm not stressing about it.

Canon Photographer - My Website - Flickr Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86'd View Post
That's it. I'm cancelling my pre pre-order.
gt86mods is offline   Reply With Quote