View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:51 PM   #184
Borchert97

Drives: 2017 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
LOL You claim to know enough to state the car is crap yet had no clue it was a two seater?
Oh that is precious.
Maybe you have assumed many things.
LOL you're contradicting yourself because this is yet ANOTHER point to state that the car is crap. Yes I assumed it was a 4 seater because the 86 is a 4 seater and the 86 is smaller AND lighter. Don't get your panties in a bunch, and maybe stop being such an ass 24/7.

Unlike you, I definitely have a life, that's why I didn't spend every waking minute surfing the web for any and all information I could find on a stupid rebadged BMW. I know everything I need to know, it's an automatic only, $50k car with under 400hp, in other words, it's a bad buy. It's about as sure of a bad buy as I'm sure that you're an asshole.

Also how many seats did the last four generations of Supra have? Don't worry old man, I'm on lunch, I'll wait for you to get out your interweb device thingys and Google it up. Or do you need lessons on how to use modern technology properly? Because if these forums are any indication, you're struggling hard.

So forgive me for ASSUMING Toyota was going to hold themselves to their word of maintaining the legacy of the Supra, which by the way, they have so desperately failed to do.
Borchert97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Borchert97 For This Useful Post:
J97 (01-15-2019)