View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 06:36 PM   #37
solidONE

Drives: FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrank1972 View Post
Yeah I probably didn't pick the right wording there - I've actually had it on my list to explore what I can do to optimize the current OFT stage 2 EL tune I'm running. I'll tell you running a *good* long tube EL header + a canned tune is a pretty big difference over stock I just don't understand enough to comfortably tweak an OTS tune for my configuration, and I don't have time for the "empirical" approach of try something, test it, repeat. Soon I'm also planning to add on a set of Crawford BPBs, so maybe once that's done I'll have Shiv (or someone else if there is someone else?) tune it as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freerunner View Post
I recently picked up a JDL equal length header. It's not installed *yet*. The plan is tuning it the open-source way.
I will probably miss it, when it's under the car. It's looking as beautiful as seen on pictures in their thread.
This 4-1 to cat seems to be one of the earliest design for this engine.. though I'm not aware of anyone really developing the tune for this N/A. @Wayno @steve99 , maybe?

cowardice is the mother of cruelty.
solidONE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to solidONE For This Useful Post:
bfrank1972 (01-01-2018)