View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:52 PM   #8079
NIKOLA

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S in Ultramarine
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey guys.....

Just out of curiosity I wanted to ask if any of you changed out your MAP sensor to a 3 or 4 bar variant or are you running the OEM sensor as I am? I realize that tuning with the OEM sensor doesn't give you correct readings on the "Torque" app for boost PSI, but my tuner at the time suggested against it saying the sensor would be too sensitive and would pick up the fluctuations of the valves opening and closing. Does that sound right?

Also, should I think about getting new injectors like 700cc? I ask because with the 69mm pulley and on e85 I hope to be at or near 300 whp and I'm not sure if I really need bigger injectors or not for more flow. I don't recall if Mike at Moto-East where I got the supercharger ever indicated to me whether or not I would need new injectors, but he did say my stock fuel pump would be fine if I remember correctly. Input on this? AJ already responded in the previous post regarding injectors, but I'd like to get a few more opinions on this.

What about fuel rails? would larger volume fuel rails help in any way or are they simply more on the decorative side of things like changing black radiator hoses to red or blue?

Exhaust is already a done deal because I got it in mind for the supercharger before hand.

Thanks for any help and input.
Currently driving a Sprintex Supercharged FR-S in Ultramarine with an Invidia N1 Catback with Catless Front Pipe, Invidia Over Pipe, Injen Catless 4:1 EL Headers, Perrin Aluminum Drive Pulley & Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft. Also, looking to upgrade wheels someday to Enkei PF01's (17x8's).
NIKOLA is offline   Reply With Quote