Old 05-21-2014, 11:03 AM   #596
Deathalo

Drives: 2013 WR Blue Limited Manual BRZ
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathalo View Post
So weird thing started happening to my unit, when I turn on the car and the unit wakes up on radio, nothing starts playing until I change the radio channel. I've tried restarting the unit completely but it keeps happening, it never used to do this until a few days ago. Also, Pandora keeps crashing even though it's not open (and no widget), has anyone who updated to the latest version experienced less app crashes, particularly pandora? I'm thinking of updating in the next day or so. I'm also still worried about the bug where the HU white lights stay on when my lights automatically shutoff at night when locking the car.
No one's responded to this, but have a new bug with Pandora specifically, it's now slightly speeding up songs and you can hear a constant click/popping sound, almost like when a CD has fucked up. I haven't tried reinstalling Pandora since I'm about to update the whole unit. To those who have updated the unit: have you noticed improved stability or any new bugs? Also, can you perform root the same way on the updated rom?
Deathalo is offline   Reply With Quote