View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
ghst86

Drives: 2016 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I came from owning 4 mustangs in the past, all V8's, to a BRZ. My last car was a 2015 Mustang GT performance package with a lot of work done, and I can honestly say I prefer the BRZ.

It was already said, but you can ring the car's neck on the streets without speeding and warranting a ticket, whereas in my 5.0 I couldn't redline 2nd gear without speeding down a residential at 60mph.

I've fallen in love with the aftermarket, how small the car is, and how amazing it handles. It's funny, too, because even while I owned the mustang, I would check out other 86's on the road and secretly want one.

Now, as far as practicality goes, I'm pretty low, and I keep my car obsessively detailed & clean. She's a total garage queen, since I have a daily for work, so in the past 6 months of ownership I've put maybe 500~ miles on it. I could, however, I totally see myself dailying this car without any issues. Trunk is big enough to fit groceries and whatnot, it's the easiest manual I've ever driven, and the MPG is always around 20-25. My intent on buying this car wasn't to daily it though, but rather build it as a project (I won't even say how much I've invested since I bought it, but it's more than the Mustang was).

Good luck!
ghst86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghst86 For This Useful Post:
dowroa (04-24-2019), HachiRokuX (04-24-2019), jflogerzi (05-09-2019), korhun (06-16-2019), why? (05-09-2019)