tranzformer
Delights in pure handling

Drives: Zoom Zoom
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAImportTuner View Post
You catch on pretty quick.

How so the FRS/BRZ isn't a let them from the turbo4 crowd? Which is in fact the biggest crowd/market of them all. The 08' vs 10/11' WRX? Low power and tamed grandma look.. The standard FRS/BRZ is right up that alley.

Reviews by the way are being really nice about the car in general are hand picked by Toyota. Take it to an unbiased reviewer and you get as many or more cons and there is pros. Also total of 150 active members across a couple of forums of which half will only be buying the car doesn't take account for the other 9000+ cars that need to be sold. What do the other 9000 possible owners want? Toyota didn't care.

This car is a let down in the present and future market, Toyota wanted to build it for themselves like the LFA not for the consumer, this is made clear in all their releases. If this was a Subaru only or better yet Enthusiast built car, we'd have our cake and be able to eat it too while still pleasing the tree huggers.

The only success this car will have is not because of Toyota's involvement but the fact us gear heads can sling a Subaru turbo mill into it no problem from any future Subaru performance model, that is if you don't buy the STi. And the success will be brought by the Subaru tuners/shops and aftermarket not from Toyota's camp, Toyota guys will be able to play because of this. I'm not too thrill because the Toyota/Scion coming to the Subaru crowd is only a recipe for disaster, 2 different crowds with way different ideas.
I'm sorry you feel thy way. But this car is what I have been looking for. 200hp NA is enough for me. I care more about handling and the driving experience.
tranzformer is offline   Reply With Quote