View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:10 PM   #41
Tectoniic
#FiftyShadesOfBlue

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 1,425 Times in 730 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
A couple dumb questions but I'm having trouble finding real answers online.

Are the 2016s brighter overall or have brighter LEDs than the earlier models? I have the old black edition ones with the red bar inside the smoked housing and I feel like the brake and turn signals are pretty hard to see during the daytime especially the turn signals from any angle that is not straight behind the car. The new video with them on the shop car looked significantly brighter than my lights even with the same smoked lens but wasn't sure if that was due to the lightning in the video.

Do you have an updated timeframe on when the ft86 special editions might be in stock? they look great
@FT-86 SpeedFactory

EDIT: Just placed an order for the FT86SpeedFactory special editions with the black housing/clear lens. They looked so good I couldn't resist As soon as they are in stock and on the car I'll get some pics in this thread!

Last edited by Tectoniic; 06-14-2016 at 02:11 PM.