View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 06:20 PM   #3
HaXx

Drives: jrsc_brz
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
would you consider upgrading? or just looking to repair the existing. because honestly, i think i get more satisfaction out of my Baja Designs Squadron Sport amber fogs with rally innovations bracket, than i do over some other major mods on my vehicle. i know it sounds stupid, but i dont utilize the other mods every day, yet the amber fogs are something that every minute i am appreciating, i have them set so they are on with my day time running lights. My favorite time of day to drive is dust, when they are bright as all hell, but not dark enough that i need to turn them off and swap to headlights. they distinguish my car from all other frs/brz in my area, and everyone knows its me from a mile away. i cant explain how bright they are, i cant use them at night as weird as that sounds, because they are 3x brighter than my HID low and high beams (which are phenomenal too). it sounds stupid, but the fogs are honestly one of my favorite mods on my car, among performance parts like coils, lca, catbacks, enkeis, tires etc.

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/pro...-su-zca-lcn-01